General Terms and Conditions of E2 Partner GmbH.
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://www.maksuzija.at.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with:
E2 Partner GmbH
Ottakringer Straße 61
Company registration number: FN287665m
Commercial register court: Handelsgericht Wien
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Add to cart” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the button “Proceed to checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy”
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Saving the text of the contract when ordering via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://maksuzija.at/agb/.
You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and instant transfer.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
E2 Partner GmbH
Ottakringer Straße 61
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
End of revocation
§7 Cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
E2 Partner GmbH
Ottakringer Straße 61
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)__________________
Name of consumer(s)__________________
Address of consumer(s)__________________
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)__________________ Date__________________
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions May 2022
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de